Sunday, March 8, 2009

The little doormat that could











This is my doormat, sitting in the place where it belongs.
It rarely stays here for more than 5 minutes. For example, here is another picture taken exactly 5 minutes later:






This phenomenon could be attributed to several things, including trolls (the most likely culprit), children, people who like to mess with the American guy, wind, earthquakes, etc.
Or maybe it has a little something going on with the doormat next door. I don't know. I do think it is odd that none of the other doormats ever move. Just mine. Maybe the next time I go skiing I'll take it with me. Could be that it just wants more exercise or something. I guess I could buy a leash and take it for a walk.
Posted by Picasa
I'm sure the neighbors wonder why I sometimes have a doormat in front of my bedroom window. Maybe they think I like to crawl in through the window at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment